Create a Slack account.
Using Access Token
- Open the Slack API page.
- Select Create an app > From scratch.
- Enter an App Name.
- Select a workspace for your app from the dropdown list.
- Select Create App.
- In the Add features and functionality section select Permissions.
- Scroll down to the Scopes section:
- If you want your app to act on behalf of users that authorize the app, add the required scopes under the User Token Scopes section.
- If you're building a bot, add the required scopes under the Bot Token Scopes section.
- You can refer to the list of scopes on the officials Slack Scopes and permissions documentation.
- From the OAuth Tokens for Your Workspace section selec Install to Workspace.