Create a Dropbox account.
Using Access Token
- Access the Dropbox app creation page.
- Select 'Scoped access' under the Choose an API section.
- Select an access type under the Choose the type of access you need. You can read more about the access type here.
- In the Name your app section, enter a name for your app.
- Click on the Create app button.
- Click on the Permissions tab and give all the permissions under the Files and folders section.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the OAuth 2 section and select 'No expiration' from the Access token expiration dropdown list.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Use the displayed Generated access token with your Dropbox credentials in n8n.